The 2018 issue of the Oral History Australia Journal is now available for our members through a password-protected section of this website.
Secretaries of our State associations have been advised of the login details and in coming days will be circulating that information to members.
In addition to various reviews, OHA financial reports and the call for papers for the 2019 journal, Issue No. 40 features the following articles:
- Indigenous Stories, Stories of Place: making digital stories with youth in Bundaburg by Sasha Mackay
- Community Development and Community Memory – Remembering Racism by Margaret Ridley
- Access to oral histories in New South Wales public libraries by Ellen Forsyth
- Passaparola: The Politics of Resistance in Rural Italy During World War II by Judith Pabian
- An Oral History Progress Report by Zainab Kadhim and Tim Carroll
- XX IOHA Conference – June 2018 – ‘Memory and Narration’ – Jyväskylä , Finland by Cate Pattison.